Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Love Story of a Software Engineer

“I have to meet her tommorow”...He told me that night and slept.

Friday night…he slept very late, I guess around 2 a.m. He has planned dating with his beautiful girlfriend. He has talked her on phone till 2 planning for tomorrow.

Saturday morning, He got up very early regardless of the fact that He slept so late, around 6 a.m. I estimate.

He was very joyful about her meeting. He loves her very much; He can do anything for her. She also loves her too much.

He got organized around 8 AM and about to run off for the meeting his sweetie.

“When will you come back in evening”? I asked him

“I will be back at 8 PM”...He answered me

As soon as he finished his last word. His phone ringed.

“Hello…”...He spoke.

“Can you come to the office today till 10 AM, there is a crisis delivery today, and since we got call from US last night around 2 AM (IST), I could not tell you, yesterday”…His Boss told...

“Sure, I will be there in another 2 hours, don’t worry” … He replied

I am not sure, how much his heart broken that day. But I was very sad that day for my buddy. I guess this is the climax of a Software Engineer’s dating…that day…


Better for enterprise but what about human emotions.

Comments would be highly appreciated

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Prajesh!!!!!
for a little moment I felt like it wud happen to me......!
Ya! Sure yaar! Life of a s/w Enggr. is never personal....when he/she joins a company!Even his/her life becomes accordingly to the company.... each and every rule n condition!! as we people do not think always only to earn money! while being a human we are devoted to the organization too.....

Sudhanshu said...

Great Prajesh!!!
It really good and real for any software engineer.

Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Hi Prajesh !!
Its really good